SGC Breakfast Briefing on "How to Create a Disruptive Business Model"
Who should attend?
CxO’s, Managing Directors, Senior Executives, Strategy Executives, Area Managers, Innovation Managers and anyone who is looking for hands-on tools to enable you to create a disruptive business model.
About the Speaker:
Mr Volker Schlieszeit outlines how organizations can systematically and pragmatically approach business model disruption. He has been sharing his expertise in workshops and engagements with companies and entrepreneurs in Southeast Asia and Europe. Mr Schlieszeit helps his audience to understand not only how to approach the topic, highlight key success factors, but also to avoid common pitfalls. His engagements included companies such as AT&T, NCR, Sensormatic, ADT, Panasonic, Volkswagen, where he enabled them to drive innovations, business development concepts and strategy shifts across multiple industries.
You will leave the session with an introduction guideline on how to create a "disruptive Business model":
- Discover and apply a new toolbox to simplify processes and functionality, that will improve collaboration across divisional boundaries
- Best practice examples from global companies, as well as companies in Asia
- How a disruptive Business Model approach enables a deep dive into the „heart“ of your company essentials
- Understand complex correlations through a simplified mapping model
- Easily acknowledge strengths and weaknesses of your existing business model
- Understand critical success factors for a future oriented company
- Apply a practical visual language and innovation process to describe, challenge and design a disruptive business model.
- Use design-thinking methodologies and lean start-up methods to boost future growth
- Get an overview of inter-dependencies of important elements and processes within the company
(Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publications).
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM SGT
- Orchard Hotel Singapore, Level 3 (Bergamot Room), 442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879
SGC Members (inc. 7% GST) SOLD OUT $50.00 Guests (inc. 7%) SOLD OUT $79.00
- Venue Address
- Orchard Hotel Singapore, Level 3 (Bergamot Room), 442 Orchard Road, Singapore 238879 Singapore